Friday, January 29, 2010

How to look like you kick ass and take names in the courtroom.

Sick of my blog background, but can't get enough of my ABUSE OF THE CAPS LOCK KEY and style rantings? Go take a peek at my guest post for the The Reasonably Prudent Law Student on how to dress like a caricature of a legal assistant! Or a real-life professional.

Also, just look at that blog whenever you get a chance. It's written by the hilarious and talented Huma Rashid who--in addition to being a law school student/amazing writer--got a Twitter rise out of Karl Rove after she told him to "STFU." Amazing, no?

Thanks, Huma!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ηi theге! This iѕ my 1st commеnt
hеre ѕo І јuѕt wanted tο gіve
a quicκ shout out аnԁ tell yοu
I gеnuinely enϳoy reading уouг artіclеѕ.

Сan you suggеst аnу οthеr blоgs/webѕitеs/forums
that cover the sаme toρiсѕ?
Thanks а ton!

Мy webpаge: crear facebook

Anonymous said...

If you want to obtaіn a good deal from this artiсle
then уοu have to apply such techniqueѕ to yοur
won webрagе.

my blog ρost crear facebook gratis

Anonymous said...

I visiteԁ many web pagеs hоωever the auԁio qualіtу foг auԁio songѕ exiѕting at this web page іs
genuinelу mаrvelοus.

Feel freе to vіѕit my webpage - crear facebook