Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Golly gee, I blog a lot.




Whatevs. I also shorten my words way more than necessary. Anyway, this will be a short, yet crucial post. Remember when I wrote about GaGa's opening band, Semi-Precious Weapons? I feel like mere words didn't do them justice. So, here are two Google images that hopefully help to explain why I'm a little bit in love with them.
Get over the fact that he's doing the splits in the first picture, and check out dem boots! Amazing. And, who else loves his tulle collar in the above photo? Yes, as I mentioned, he is lookin' like a poor man's version of Kevin Barnes. But, since the band hasn't "made it" quite yet...he sort of is a poor man. Mark my words--in two years' time, he'll be riding faux unicorns during shows just like Mr. B.

No comments: