Wednesday, January 6, 2010

23 years ago...yesterday

So, I've sort of failed and neglected to blog about my favorite gal Sanja. And with yesterday being her 23rd birthday, it would have been a wayyy better present than that pony I bought her. Ah well, here goes (tardy) nothing.

Even though I relentelessly make fun of her for wearing gold Ugg boots that Mariah Carey would covet and still harbor some resentment for the Blazy incident of '09, she is hands-down one of the most creative, stylish, and wonderful people that I know. As long as she's not wearing the aforementioned boots, she always looks more hip than me, and wears patent red ballet flats and purple hi-tops with equal amounts of class and style. So, a fashionable toast to the one, the only, Sanja V. Here's to finding you a gold jumpsuit to match those boots for your 24th birthday!

No comments: