Wednesday, July 21, 2010

This is it.

Please don't think I'm referencing the Michael Jackson biopic. I assure you, I'm not. I'm referencing something far more important.

THE HOLY GRAIL.

Of shirts, that is. First of all, it was discovered at House of Vintage. Yup, I can't stop talking about that place. However, I discovered this shirt upon my last visit in February. AND IT WAS STILL THERE. Isn't that a sign? Yes. Yes it is. So, I clutched it to my chest like a mother saving her baby from a shipwreck, and wandered around the store attempting to rationalize spending $25 on a shirt. I mean, fate is a good enough rationalization, right? That's what I thought. Until I realized that the whole "not having a steady job" and "enjoying the ability to buy food" meant that this was out of my meager budget. So, I'm back to dreaming about it. And hoping that if I go back in three months (which, by that time, I'll certainly have found a WILDLY fulfilling and well-paying job, right?), it'll still be there, waiting for me to clutch it and finally bring it home.

Because mere words do absolutely nothing for it, here is a mathmatical/visual representation. A bunch of these + some of these (except in silver) + this going up the back of the shirt + this shape = HEAVEN IN MY CLOSET (someday).

No comments: