Thursday, July 15, 2010

Back in the habit.

Don't judge, Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit is one of my favorite movies.

So, I'm finally settled in my new city/apartment--well, sort of settled. We still don't have a light in the kitchen, which makes cooking midnight snacks downright comical, but I think it's getting fixed soon. It's funny, because while I'm very quick to try and settle myself, I'm realizing more and more that "settling" is actually a super-long process, and it's not something that can be wrapped up in the course of a week and a half.

Now, since I didn't have internet, but my mind was SIMPLY BURSTING with all sorts of fashionable thoughts, I wrote all these fun posts in Microsoft Word and was all "oh man, I'll just copy, paste, and be on my way!" UM, NO. I cannot paste anything in here. So, for now, my most fashionable musings are inacessible. In lieu of me waxing philosophic about the photographic stylings of Mario Testino, you'll soon be getting posts all about how skinny jeans are going to save my life and limbs, the wonder of stretch rhinestone rings, and the shirt that got away/will haunt my dreams until the day I die. Get ready.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so glad to see you musing again..xo mumsie

Anonymous said...

I'm just glad to know that you're alive

xo
r