Monday, May 10, 2010

The New Style

Cannot stop looking at this.

I don't care that I'm about to be knee-deep (I'm hoping for just shin-deep, to be honest) in student loans. I will stop buying two-ply toilet paper and brand-name cereal so that I can afford this bangle. Why do I love it so? LET ME COUNT THE WAYS, SUCKAS.

1) I say "No sleep till Brooklyn" all the time, unironically. Whether I'm trying to keep my 1-year-old nephew awake, psyching myself to stay up until the ungodly hour of 11 pm, or taking a red eye to Brooklyn, you better believe I'm uttering those words. Now, instead of wasting my precious breath, I can just hold up my wrist.

2) The fact that it's made by Kate Spade--the most adorable Crayola-colored princess in existence--tickles my fancy.

3) I love when people ask me questions about my joolz, and now I'll be able to throw a "MIC CHECK!" into my response. Success.

August/fall 2010, you cannot come quickly enough. When it sells out and I'm left in the cold, Imma be super pissed.

No comments: