Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The New (Hustlin') Style

So, since yesterday, I haven't thought about much else besides that No Sleep Till Brooklyn bangle.

I mean, sure, I thrifted royal blue culottes for $3 and caught up on Gossip Girl, but Beastie Boys-inspired jewelry has occupied most of my brain space. I try to realistic about most things in life in an attempt to avoid disappointment, so I'm already trying to find a replacement for this lovely bracelet that will almost surely sell out hours after its late summer debut. Out of curiousity, I went to Etsy and typed in "no sleep till brooklyn" to see what I could find.

Um, this pillowcase necklace will not cut it.

However, I am looking for things to decorate the apartment/house/tent I'll soon be living in. This totally makes the cut.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha!

I love it.

Love how your writing is intentionally funny, but at the same time makes fun of itself for being so.

Layers and layers of funny.