Thursday, March 18, 2010

No, YOU'RE fabulous, or, A non-fashion interlude

Approximately 85% of the time, I think I'm a pretty lucky kid. And if wallowing wasn't one of my favorite hobbies, it would probably be more like 100% of the time. Today, I'm thinking that I'm lucky because of the small bunch of fantastic people that I call my pals. Compadres. Besties. Omega/G-ma Sal's buds. One of them is having a birthday today.

That one is none other than Kevin Michael Christy.

I like to think I'm one of his biggest fans. He's hilarious. He's "nice," but still hates most things. He has more knowledge of both high and low culture in his little pinky than I do in my whole body, yet manages to not talk down to me when I'm all "bhutto? What the fuck is bhutto?" (GOOGLE IT. IT'S AWESOME.) And last, but not least, he's been one of my biggest supporters in terms of this blog. And technically, in terms of life. Basically, he just tells me I'm great, and I believe him, because he hates things and is very honest.

So here's to you, KMC. Happy birthday to my dear friend.

No comments: