Monday, March 22, 2010

Girrrllll, you best be home by midnight!

Oh, Aldo. Your sale section SLAYS ME. I feel like this is the shoe that Cinderella would have lost if her fairy godmother was RuPaul. And can we all agree that casting RuPaul as the fairy godmother would vastly improve that tale? Good.

But seriously. I mean, for all of my jibber-jabber about OMG SPARKLES, I don't really own enough pairs of sparkly shoes. I only have these, which sort of say "I'm running errands, but still want to blind people with my tootsies!" In other words, they're insufficient. However, I'm not sure that these stunners will pass my rigorous shoe buying test*. So, for now, they're strictly here for gazing purposes. Sigh.


*rigorous shoe buying test = are they over $10? Fuck. I better have at least seven outfits that are in desperate need of this shoe, otherwise, no dice.

1 comment:

JoolzGirl said...

Those. Shoes. Are. AWESOME!!!