Monday, February 22, 2010

I don't have it in me anymore.

Kidders! I totally do.

But I feel like I should come back after a long absence with some dramatic explanation as to why I haven't been writing about pretty, shiny things. Basically, it's because I was distracted by pretty, shiny things. The post title is copped from a Casiotone for the Painfully Alone song. If I waited for about three minutes, the title would have been "wamp wamp/what it do, what it do," because mixes of rap and sad electronica are completely bomb in my book.

I'm taking a mysterious trip out of town this weekend, and so far I've decided to pack too-short skirts and a sequined cardigan that resembles a cape. If I don't go to a drag show at some point during the weekend, I'm going to stick out like a sore thumb. CANNOT WAIT.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mysterious, my ass.

: )

Absconding is bomb.

Frank said...

GET BACK HERE.