Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The perfect boots


IT IS THEM. You know they're a big deal when 1) I actually take a picture and manage to make it appear on my blog, 2) I pose them in my closet/hallway hybrid. Normally, I don't freak out about shoes. Some part of me thinks that I'd be just as happy with fancy bags on my tootsies as long as it meant I could use that money to buy a knuckleduster of a ring or that really fancy cheese they sell at the organic grocery store.

But these are shoes I can get behind. They make me feel like an extra in There Will Be Blood (or True Grit, or whatever Western you've enjoyed in the past 50 years), the grey coloration means that they can get scuffed up and no one will notice, and they zip up the sides so that I don't have to remember how to tie my shoelaces. Perfect boots for the win!

No comments: