Monday, February 14, 2011

Heartz!

This picture is from an adorable accessory website called ban.do, and while I love me a good red heart sparkle pin, the model is looking utterly confused. Like, "how did I end up with a messy topknot? And where did this perfect shade of lipstick come from?" Though I would be lying if I said that I wasn't growing my hair out to achieve that exact level of topknottery. And confusion.

I hope that everyone is having a GLORIOUS Valentine's Day and lovin' on yourselves and others the way the saints would have wanted us to. My manfriend (just trying out some new labels) and I celebrated over the weekend since he's spoken for today. Law school is his wife, I'm just the awesome mistress. Anywho, my plans for this evening include eating taco soup, making cornbread muffins, and watching Dear John while crying over Channing Tatum (the aforementioned "John") not being in Step Up 2 the Streets or Step Up 3D.

No comments: