Monday, August 23, 2010

The Princess Diaries (sans Annie Hath)

Silly Bandz (the Princess edition) have made my life so much better. I'm not being hyperbolic, I promise. There is something intensely--dare I say--SILLY about wearing rubberbands on your wrist that morph into shapes. Even if people think they're stupid (which trust me, some people will), they still want to see what shapes you have. They're the best icebreaker ever! And besides, my accessories are evolving and maturing from "wear the biggest/sparkliest pieces that you can" into "wear the most ridiculous, fun things possible."

*Disclaimer: In case my friend Sanja reads this, I have to give her credit for getting me on the Silly Bandz-wagon. She was the first person that I saw them on, and I made fun of her relentlessly. Now, I see that I was just jealous.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I wore my castle to work yesterday along with my trademark blue ponytail holder. I can honestly say I felt 'cool'.... :)

Alyssa said...

Yay! I'm glad you like them <3