Thursday, March 17, 2011

Business pajamas

Sometimes, when you're an intern, you feel like you can break the office dress code a little more often than the people that actually get paid when they're sick and can't work. Enter: business pajamas.

Part 1: Take a cotton pajama slip (ugh, I hate the word "chemise" so much, even though I think that's what it's called in real life).

Part 2: Put a shirt and a cardigan over it.

Part 3: Go to work and snicker about how much you're breakin' the dress code law.

Too bad I work in Portland in a fairly casual office, which means that people wear blankets when they're cold and sometimes don't have shoes on. At least the internet can appreciate my rebellion.

Also, a very happy anniversary to my lovely parents!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How nice to get a "shout-out." And I know what chemise you speak of...