Thursday, October 28, 2010

Currently wanting: EVERYTHING

I've often remarked about what a good little consumer I am. However, when it comes down to it, I don't really buy all that many clothes. I know my mom is reading this and probably cracking up, but Mumsies, it's true! More often than not, I'm too fraught with guilt to buy anything that costs more than $3 unless it's something for the homestead. That being said, ALL I WANT TO BUY IS EVERYTHING I SEE, CLOTHES-WISE. Seriously. I have no idea what's wrong with me, besides the fact that I have "no-money-but-think-I'm-rich-itis," and therefore have elaborate wish lists.

All that being said, I really want this leopard blanket/scarf thing from Urban Outfitters. Someone is trying to tell me not to even talk about it though, because I can't get a good picture of it AND I'm having trouble linking to it. First-world problems! Even if I was rich, I'd think that dropping $38 on a scarf was utter madness, but it doesn't stop the snuggie-wearer in me from wanting to traipse around Portland in a chic blanket.

Phew! Really feels better to get that off my chest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did chuckle, especially when I thought of everything you gave away before moving..but you are an excellent consumer and I have faith you will survive...BTW (cool, huh?) is this the new way of providing a Christmas list to the clueless? xoxo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.