Monday, June 21, 2010

Miss me yet?

One of the many things that I love about having a blog is the inflated sense of self-importance it gives me. I'll go days without writing and suddenly clutch my chest thinking "my goodness! I've stranded my millions of readers! Whatever will they do without my clever witticisms about short skirts?"

Obviously, y'all are doing fine, but I'd still like to pop back in and explain my absence just so I can stop grabbing my chest. I have sensitive skin, and it's getting quite red from the constant worrying.

I'm moving in less than two weeks, so I'm in a packing tizzy. This also means that I'm thinking about what to wear less and less, considering that most of my Sunday (and Monday-Saturday) best has been packed. That being said, just you wait until I'm settled in my new land. I'm gonna get downright prolific.

No comments: