Saturday, November 28, 2009

The token "let's give thanks!" post

I know Thanksgiving is over, but the sentimental holiday season has officially begun! Meaning that from now until January 1, all of my friends will have to hear me wax on about how attractive/funny/talented/kind they are on the daily, until it seems like these compliments have lost their meaning. Then I'll brutally stop doling them out on that fateful date, and y'all will wish that I would go back to being gratuitous with my feelings.

BWA HA HA.

So, here's what makes me all warm on the inside in no particular order:

1) All of you attractive, funny, talented, kind people that read this here blog and comment on it. It's pretty egotistical to keep a blog, so the fact that you all are willing to indulge my selfish ventures by reading it and spur them on by adding delightful comments means the world to me.

2) People shopping again, whether it's for supplies to make handmade goods or dresses from Zara.

3) The fact that at the end of the day, I'd need more than one modestly-sized list to outline everything I have to be thankful for.

4) But most importantly of all, ungodly high heels. Specifically, Christmas heels meant for strippers.

2 comments:

button said...

I think it says something that every time I consider purchasing a new article of clothing, I stop and ask myself, "what would Alyssa do?" Jesus saves, I spend. xo.

Anonymous said...

That's all I'm giving this year! Seriously. Dresses from Zara and homemade dilly-dallys. Aww...