Sunday, January 30, 2011

Behind the times

Honestly, you'd think with all the lack of blogging going on around here that I had a full-time life or something. But no, I've simply been spending most of my free time cooking, reading other blogs that are updated way more frequently than mine, and toddling around town.

To get myself in the swing of things, I've decided to do the 30 for 30 challenge that Kendi Everyday is hosting. Hosting? Yeah, we'll go with that. The deal is this: you don't shop for a month, and you can only pick 30 items of clothing to wear over a 30-day time period. For real bloggers, they also have to photograph their outfits everyday, but since we all know I'm not real, there probably won't be any photographs 'round here.

Unless you guys want creepy webcam shots, which I am MORE than willing to supply. I've got my "gazing coyly at the lens while touching my collarbone" pose mastered. Also, my lack of photographs may make me a renegade participant. I was born to rebel.

Now, things like underpants, coats, and accessories don't count toward the 30 items, which is why I feel confident about this challenge. I should definitely be able to cobble together a pair of desperation pants from two scarves and some undies if necessary. So, check back in every so often to read about how I fare/see what desperation pants really look like!

No comments: